Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tomas - Bernardo - Ruben - Rodrigo – Leandro - Roman - Helder


Hi! I am Tomas and I'm ten. I'm 1, 49 tall and I weigh thirty-six kilos. I've got medium short blond hair and green eyes. I am a bit shy, calm and I like being with my friends.

I am Bernardo and I am 12 years old. I have got brown hair and blue eyes (sometimes they are green)! I'm 1, 53 tall and I weigh 42 kilos. I prefer playing with my friends.

Hi! I'm Ruben and I am 12. I am 1, 49 tall and I weigh 39 kilos. I have got straight brown hair and green eyes. I am a bit shy.

Hello! My name is Rodrigo. I'm eleven years old. I’m 1.45 and I weigh 35 kilos.
I have got straight, brown hair and green eyes.
I like being with my friends and listening to music.

Hi! I am Leandro and I am also eleven years old. I'm Brazilian. I have brown eyes. I'm short and a little bit fat. My favourite subjects are Arts and PE. I am a good boy.

I am Roman. I'm eleven years old. I weigh 35 kilos. I have got straight blonde hair and blue eyes. I am friendly and nice and I like playing with my friends.

Hello. I am Helder and I am 11 years old. I have got brown eyes. I am slim and short. I love helping my friends. I am a sexy boy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new pet, he is very cute

rodrigo 6º4 Nº18

 

6º4 Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez