Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mariana - Soraia - Paulo - Marcelo - Marco - Rui - Andre F


Hi! I am Mariana and I am 11 years old. I'm 1, 45 tall and I weigh 43 kilos. I have got medium brown hair and brown eyes. I am nice, shy and I like being with my friends.

I am Soraia and I am 11. I'm 1, 49 tall. I have got curly brown hair and brown eyes.

I am Paulo and I am 10 years old. I'm 1, 47 tall and I weigh forty kilos. I have got short curly brown hair and brown eyes.

Hi! I am Marcelo and I am 12 years old. I am 1, 55 tall and I weigh 55 kilos. I have got curly hair. It's black. I am a bit funny and I like being with my friend Rodrigo.

I am Marco. I am eleven years old.
I have got two brothers. My nationality is Portuguese. I am slim. I weigh forty-four kilos and I am 1, 50 tall.

Hello I am Rui and I am eleven. I am 1, 50 tall and I weigh thirty-six kilos. I have got short hair and brown eyes. I am a bit shy. I am also very calm.

Hi! I am André F. I am 11. I am 1, 41 tall and I weigh 35 kilos. I have got medium straight brown hair and brown eyes. I am not shy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosto muito do site e dos textos acho que estão giros.
E nós só temos este site graças á nossa DT(Ana Cristina Leitão), foi ela que teve a ideia.

Adoro a nossa dt.

 

6º4 Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez